Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Sunshine

Untuk Kimi


Dear Kimi,


I am sorry that I have to leave you many times,
I am sorry that I miss a lot of important things,
I am sorry that I am far from a perfect mother,
I am sorry that I can't hug you good night,
I am sorry that I can't hold your hand when you walk,
I am sorry for everything that I've done wrong as a mother,
But things that you should know that,
I miss you only everyday,
I love you with all my heart,
I need you as much as you need me,
And this is the best thing I could do right now,
I don't know any better way yet,
But I don't choose nothing over you,
Most people don't understand,
And I don't ask them to understand,
I just want you to know
That I miss you only everyday.

0 comments:

HI!!



Share please kalau artikelnya menarik :) .

And terima kasih atas saran dan komentarnya, have a good day all. Langkah langkah kecil.

Post a Comment